Friday 23 May 2014

Sapa

3 day Sapa tour inclusive of accommodation, tour, guide, meals and transport 5,537,390 VDN
Milkshake at VietEmotion 45,000 VDN
Martinis at The Hill Station 185,000 VDN
Dinner at The Nest 120,000 VDN

An additional 100,000 VDN for snacks

Just over 6 million VDN spent in 2 days in Sapa. So with a very expensive tour (booked through STA, operated by Diethelm Travel) I'm not surprise this worked out so much money. Even with everything included, I can't quite see where the cost mounts up so high.

Anyway, Sapa was an absolutely stunning place, if you can get there, go. But don't worry about doing a tour, everything was easily accessible and really not too strenuous. I would have preferred to spend more time in the town rather than doing anything with the official tour. It's an absolutely wonderful place to just wander through the streets.

Alas, sooner than I wanted, I'm boarding my night train back to Hanoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment