Saturday 14 June 2014

Koh Phangan

Plane, bus, boat combo from Chiang Mai to Koh Phangan 1400 Baht
Accommodation for 3 nights £27 (approx)
Dinner at Pizza Chiara 280 Baht

Full day tour with Black Coral Tours 950 Baht
Drinks at Full Moon Party 280 Baht

Juice at Nira's Home Bakery 90 Baht
Dinner and cocktails at Crave 490 Baht

An additional 1250 Baht for taxis 
An additional 270 Baht for snacks

Koh Phangan was used purely to party, so I didn't do much else. So for 3 days and nights, I spent approximately £39 a day. A hefty price for a night out! While my accommodation was relatively inexpensive, the tour I did was costly, as well as getting to, and around, Koh Phangan. 

The Full Moon Party was to be expected; hilarious and drunken. Buckets galore, and lots of glow paint! Well worth going just for the experience, even if you just want to stare at everyone else going crazy.

I sought out Crave on purpose for their burgers, and they did not disappoint. Everyone was more than happy with their choice and their selection of marinated spirits was fantastic - the coconut and pineapple especially! - and I probably had one too many. 

Nira's Home Bakery did some great food too, it was a shame I wasn't very hungry when we went so settled for a juice.

A journey of ferry upon ferry lies in store to get me to Koh Phi Phi now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment