Sunday 22 June 2014

Phuket

Ferry to Phuket 250 Baht
Taxi to Kamala from Port 300 Baht
Accommodation for 2 nights 2,200 Baht
Dinner at Taosha 370 Baht

Dinner and cocktail at Freedom 470 Baht
Dessert and cocktails at Kamala
Beach Resort Restaurant 414 Baht

Taxi to Airport from Kamala 800 Baht (by 2)
Burger King 275 Baht (by 2) 

An additional 50 Baht for snacks

I didn't get much time to do anything in Phuket (end of the holiday and being locked out of my room for half a day can do that). But I still managed to spend about 4500 Baht in 2 days, so roughly £40.50 a day. Which, is really expensive, but my accommodation (last minute villa booking) took up half that daily total.

While I enjoyed my time in Phuket, there is nothing for me to rave about or recommend, because I didn't get up to much. 

Next stop is my last stop, Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment